Tuesday, February 2, 2010

POKOK walking!


(13.01.2010)

I conquered EXTREME baybehhhhh :)

the bunch of peeps that I went with.:)




EXTREME.
IT IS SCARY.the height.goshhhh.I thought after climbing the australia tree this would be super easy for me.guess I underestimated M'sia's tree.xD
I went first (well actually 2nd) as I didn't want everyone to see starry starry night! hahahahha (inside joke)


while climbing up the stairs.you start off super semangated.then the semangat slowly dies down and turn to tiredness...then it seems never ending!!! those confident grip slowly turned to hugging the pipes and dragginggg your heavy buntut and body weight up.pushing and keep reminding yourself that you paid rm45.cannot let it go to waste.hahahaha! it does help ok!;)
flying fox.SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM all the way man! 
the walking on pipes and ropes.GOSHH.that's ze worst part! can feel those cold sweat dripping down.jelly legs.shivery hands.but we all pulled through.
*grins*
=D

had so many freakyyy moments.I questioned myself a few times.'whyyy did I even bother to sign up for this?!' the lady that was ahead of us gave up after the first flying fox over! I was like ohemgee.no deal! then one sakai unglam dude took the chicken short cut way.unglam! we never gave up.never took any short cuts.never say 'TAK BOLEH!' =D after a certain stretch.I guess your body got kinda used to the fear d.and it's like walking on air! :) feel tall! hahaha.and like a superwoman!! well.there were few ostrich moments.but it's all well.:) God protected us.and we're all well.with our hands and legs still attached.haha.


all in all.it was truck load of FUN!!! :)

No comments: