Monday, February 22, 2010

Job pertama ku.



this summer break I did manyyy things.and one of the many things that I'm really proud of is that I WORKED! :)

they call it data entry.but for me.it was more like a whatever-also-you-can-do job.=D it was an experience to remember.with the burst colleagues and a best friend there.there's something to laugh about everyday.:)
 being in the shoes of a working adult made me realize that being a student is truly a blessing.:) i do appreciate assignments and late night studying now.getting up early to go for lectures.getting allowances.and having ample amount of free time!:) oh.did i mention Monash's great summer holidays and breaks.hahaha.working life next time = no life! 12 off days per year is insane.=X

my seat for the past 2 months.:) i like this flexi job as we can take off anytime we want! yea.i took lotsa off days.;)
vege typing..msn chats..tumblring..chit chatting.breaking locks.filing..punching holes.making cards.counting boxes.cellophane taping boxes.playing puzzle.listening to funny conversations.listening to glee songs.planning holidays.bursting about everything under the sky.wasting time.complaining about the annoying dj on the radio.hehe.it's all in our job scope.:)

oh.trust me.we LOVE lunch breaks.:))
it's like we count down every minute till the clock strikes 1pm! =D those free lunches..i likeeee! for my farewell we had dominoes pizza.sweet!:)

ming.we survived working at an office! :D we rock la.hahahah.*highfive*

the day i quit.:)

the day i catched up with sayf too.<3

missing 4 people actually.xD

the paycheck is what I work for.:)
 and it's all worth it! stupid iphone incident.it was a tough lesson that i'll never ever forget.my first 'splurge'...

No comments: