Friday, June 6, 2008

KPP

went for d kpp..d 5 hours undang course thingy..yes..alone..thanks la ck! haha..nvm.coll ppl forgiven..=p
so i went there..expecting for d worst since i heard so much 'great' stuff from ming.XD plus..what could be worst than going alone?? so ya..no high hopes..reached there..waited..and guess who came in d door?? jonathan hoe!!! ooh..i was never so glad to see him..haha..it was quite some time since we last catched up..so it was a good time..=)

d van was soo demonic.like gonna break down anytime! not helping when tat jon let me sit d chair tat seems like it was gonna fall off..ish.both of us were d only ppl talking! yea.tell me bout it..oh oh! i didnt know we couldn't wear slippers..oops! well..they didn't tell me..leg only la..apa obscene..rubbish! i was like a total bimbo wei seriously.d ppl in d van all laughed at me..;p

jon did kpp d..so we re not in d same class..he came for bengkel..but atleast he teman me..=) he came out from his class to teman me walk out to eat.d food there was just..yer..cirit-birit kind..so nah..we walked quite a distance to get to a chinese restaurant..chicken rice! hehe..so i was a 'lil' late for my next session..and guess what? d fella called my mum!! burst.think i sesat or kena kidnapped.haha! oh d malay dude in front of me is really annoying! he shakes his leg non-stop! like really really non-stop..i was soo close to telling him off wei.beh tahan! cos when he shakes..d whole floor shakes too.so whole earth vibrate..which is very distracting and not cool.ish.

made 3 new friends there..=) yea..friendly people like me..haha..kimberly and priscilla..dai! kimberly is from your school! she knows u..same class as charl..=p small world..prisc knows kye ling! leo forum..then one more is a dude from d same driving school as me..dress lala..but really nice to talk to..very friendly..;) we chatted d whole way back..cos it was only me and him behind..d malay girl in front like totally isolated..too bad.

thanks jon! =)


went to my auntie's place at night...to meet my cutie pie nephew-nicole!!!..(i think) she came back from america..super cutie pie..played with her whole night..she won't get tired wan wei! played blowing bubbles with her..so syok..;) i taught her d word----burst! haha..

No comments: