Saturday, June 14, 2008

BACK TO the NERD MODE

Holidays are so over for me and i detests it so much!!AAHHH!! Its like a curse when you step foot into the school compound, you're overload with homeworks and much more stress.

School's back and receiving exam papers with red markings on each sheet of paper is such a dread. I mean red markings that doesn't look like the NIKE sign,more of X marks the spot.uh-huh,tat is so not a confident booster.To tell you the truth right,my results weren't that bad....i've got 70 for chemistry and spending one month studying that freaking subject is worth it!oh,biology and physics were the worst...and my lovely maths was delightful...overall,i'm happy with what i have achieved and really pray i'll get straight A's for all 10 subjects!scholarships man!!everything is so money consuming,burn a hole in our parent's pockets,haihz...Education should be something that everyone can afford...hello,those african kids!!but really,we should salute Oprah for establishing schools for these children.

Right now,i'm so looking forward to treasure quest..this time would be the bomb and i hope this time,i'll win 1st!!gosh,my team was 4 marks away from the first team last year....now,i'm fueled up to win it,watch out guys!BUt i have a problem,i have no team mates except my lil sis, debbie..wat can she offer me??speed??brains??i dun think so...i just came to a conclusion that my team would be the SUPERCHUBS!!crazy i know but really it suits us...we're all chubby but super.To those out there who wants to join in this treasure quest event,pls get to me...i need team mates and time is running out!


Today,i spend the whole day doing hard core maths until i nearly vomited.Yupyup was accompanying dr.denise. I feel so lethargic.. and FAT!!how i wish i could eat a lot and never gain extra inches...tat would be a miracle.

guess wat peeps??!!its father's day tmr!just don't forget to tell ur Daddy on Earth and Daddy above how much you appreciate Him!ahhheheh,yup,tmr will be waking up early to do breakfast and banana shake...papa,u better appreciate and thank me,hehhahhahah..

k guys,this would be my post for today...take care honehz!!;)

No comments: