Monday, June 9, 2008

ah boy ko ko's wedding!

so it was d day....07.06.08....my cousin's wedding.....=)

the car.....

and this is yi xuen!! she likes me now.....hehe...taught her walking recently! well..sorta..xD

me, nicole and sis...she's obsessed with orange juice..oops!

ang pau time!! =)

d wedding dinner was held at oriental pavillion...

amazed with d cute lil gift bag...;)

me and sis...receptionist kononnya...haha...both of us bimbo gila..never do much..actually nothing! ;p cause d lady next to me..she knows everyone..both of us sesat only..felt so useless! sit there and smile only..burst!

guy's side.....;)

meet this handsome 1 and 1/2 months old cutie pie!!! =) he was really fragile...so no time to take out specs to pose..hehe..

my cousin-siao si che che.. and my mummy...=)

=) attending weddings always make me think about my wedding! haha...my dream wedding...;)

dear nicole!! ;) was ss-ing with her on d stage..haha..*clap clap* and bursting! =)

and so....here is the happily married couple...=) congrats ah boy ko ko! feel really happy for both of u!!! and they should be in Greece now for their honeymoon....jealous..xD

most of d photos is not with me..xD so when i get them then i ll post it up..hehe
*cheers*

No comments: