Thursday, July 8, 2010

hellooo July!

Estee the Tapir's 20th surprise lunch at Pedro's place :)

 drama raiding of Modesto hartamas.reunion of 2 dearies from UK.on-the-house makanan & drinks.gorgeous ambience.doing what we do best-talk! makes the first day of my break a pretty good oneee :)

blessed birthday once again my dear! be jolly.be good.be merry.be a blessing! *hugs*


the month of May and June had been two great months.:) procastination & the exam stress took a toll on me thus the lack of updates for the 2 months.the piled up photos.the stories i've been dying to share..oh well.July is here already.;)

 
"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn."
Psalm 18:32-36

thank You Lord for holding me up throughout the exam period.those late nights.those stress days.for good health and great ks company to study together-gether :)
result day next week...ks gang.HD!!!! hah.:)

till more updates the next time! oh how i love breaks.*grinssssss* :)
"That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil-this is the gift of God."Ecclesiastes 3:13 

No comments: