Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ah gong's birthday :)


(26.09.09)

my 'ah gong' is another year older! :)


i really adore and look up to this two grandparents of mine.:)))
although they were only rubber tappers last time.they did not compromise their children's education.my grandma told me stories of the world war 2.the fear.the deep hatred against the Japanese.my grandpa's brother's friend or something like that was dragged till death by a japanese on his bike.the poor guy was tied to the back of the bicycle.and they witnessed it.i couldn't possibly picture that in my head.
they have strong principles.and would not compromise it for anything.
my dad and few of his siblings learnt and went through life the hard way.he have to wake up as early as 4am to rubber tap with them and then cycle to the pd beach to rent out rubber floats then cycle off to school which takes almost an hour.chicken or coke was like special treats that could only be seen on the table like what.once a year? i could go on and on as i've heard all these stories since young.but the truth is.i've never grown bored of it.they are truly my role models.:)





my cousin-elaine :)
 oh.meet the gorgeous crab too!! :))


Jamie and the Dr. is mia.haha


and this is my crazyyy cousin-koo yew TAT! =D


he never fail to amuse me with his lameness.hahahha


:))
not the complete happy family though.

No comments: