Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2kg.



120 days of Summer.:)

wippiediieeedoooo


'Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy.For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.'


hello my dears.i shall fill this blog with some words.:)

it has been a longgg 4 weeks of exams preparation.and now i can temporarily bid farewell to exam stress and studying.till we meet again next sem!;)
in a blink of an eye, i am done and over with my first year of my degree.hooray for me?
i still remember those bangku talks in the chemistry labs about our future.entering uni and all.and now that i am actually living it out.the puzzle pieces seems to be falling into place.i am seeing the bigger picture now.
God has definitely been a great source of strength to me in times of weakness.
He took away my doubts when i felt confused.
He is my joy.my everything.:)
uni has brought me to meet people from backgrounds i would never have imagined of.
financial management and money and capital markets made me understand many terms in star biz.
marketing.sparked my interest about the marketing world.
i have learnt that success is not everything.it is the journey to success that matters.:D
you can either scroll and sail through this chapter of your life and look back at it in the future without any 'WOWs' or 'I DID THAT?!' and have regrets.and what is life without regrets??
Paul said it is foolish to compare ourselves to others.
 He said, "We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise."

Distractions and temptations will follow you everywhere you go.
you will find people who will not understand your purpose of life or your love for Jesus and will criticize you and try to get you to conform to what they think you should be doing. Ignore them.
Avoid comparisons, resist exaggerations, and seek only God's commendation.
We are to cultivate our gifts and abilities, keep our hearts aflame, grow our character and personality, and broaden our experience so that we will be increasingly more effective in our service.
In heaven we are going to serve God forever. Right now, we can prepare for that eternal service by practicing on earth.:)

No comments: