Wednesday, August 26, 2009

scotland peeps


(22.08.09)

ding's farewell dinner with a bunch of taman SEA-ians.:D
kah hui too.both of them will be flying off to scotland.to be doctor and engineer masing-masing!

my dear 5 angsana buddy along with florence and kye ling.oh those great times! :D
i don't like you guys.leave me all alone here.:(

they love me.<3 size="2">
though they DON'T show it or act like it huh.hahahha

they're all from cempaka.except for me.and we all get along sooo well.i've never been in the same class with either one of them! except for estee.my hua wen ban partner.xD

michelle!!!! :D it was great meeting up with you again!! you look absolutely gorgeous.the hair!!!!

we had dinner at ang hee.which is like a total Tmn SEA spot man! haha.
and boy did we make ourselves HEARD.

'ohemgeeee.i miss you soooooo much!!!!'
*squashes me and breaks my butt bone and hand bones*

ming.no wonder i never missed you eh.;)

i'm their punching bag.

jason sam ye han.my burst ah pa! :D

jessicaaaaaa.the big mama we all love :)

NASI LEMAK.with EXTRA sambal.*slurps* hahahahahhahahaha.xoxo!

the one and only tapir that i hate and love.:DD

*sobs*

my feet look so nice.:)

one cup to represent florence.and the other to represent kl.should have took the yellow one! xD

the girls' gorgeous butts and jeans! ;)

lurveee!

total madness mode turned on.

GROUPIEEEEE <3


complete album is up on fb.:)

had a great great crazy crazy awesome awesome loose loose gila babi time with this bunch of monkeys.:D


No comments: