Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Taylor's College @ Sri Hartamas

Finally,i've registered in a college! The holidays were crazy packed with missions and then my christmas week was spent in singapore...After singapore, christmas party non-stop!it's crazy...can you imagine celebrities flying here and there to attend charity functions as well as those awards night non-stop?...if i were them, I QUIT! but no harm having your face on HELLO! magazine...tee-hee!

I just came back from visiting my dear Taylors College @ Sri Hartamas...boy,it was darn well- furnished! Everything there is so wholesome and equipped! It looks like a posh restaurant but the classrooms are really small estimating about 25 students perclass and guess wat? The college is linked to the shopping mall....walau wei! HAVEN!:) The bad news is my friends registered in the Subang branch..cacat! so i've got no friends...boo-hoo! It's so ironic bacause i asked them to register in Subang thinking i would be able to join them...but the Sri Hartamas branch is nearer to my house...sry,you guys! So bimbo right?

Now, my only thing to do is to get my DRIVING LICENSE! hmph!i need to find time and yah,i'm really sesated now....and i'm really stressed now! I'm so back-tracked and i hate that feeling...i wanna drive my kembara!!vroom....hehehahah....
K,that's all for today...guin for another christmas dinner tonight...celebrity wanna -be...hehehahah..Don't forget to catch me in HELLO! magazine in year 2020!


Quote of today:
Mari kita merealisasikan visi Wawasan 2020 dengan menceburi diri sendiri dalam bidang yang boleh mengharumkan nama Malaysia dan terutamanya nama Yesus! AMEN!

No comments: