Tuesday, December 16, 2008

=D


(13.12.08)

and yes.we're BACK!!!!!!!
we came back from thailand on friday night..mission trip was the BOMB la i'm telling u guys..well..we won't be blogging bout it yet as we have no pics with us..haha..so when we do get hold of them..u'll see it here in our gorgeous blog or in facebook..=D seriously..there's LOTSA stories to tell..wanna hear bout them? u can always feel free to ring me..=) really thank God for His grace and mercy..without Him...we're nothing. more on mission trip some other time aite?

and so ya..it was saturday..was planning to stay at home and rest..i actually slept till 1pm! super syok.then suddenly..3pm.my door bell rang.looked outside.G and PIG.omggee.random people!! could have gave me a call first right..in my ugliest clothes.burst.xD so ya..after washing up and everything..we headed to monash! they were having open day.my purpose? tag along..pang! and get helium balloons!!! hehe.=)

i loveeeee helium balloons!! =D



we headed to sunway pyramid after that...

with the decorations..we dun like d clowns!! yuck.

my everlast shoes!!! from my sister..=) gorgeous!!!

haha..we went and watch bolt..then 3 people came up to me and ask me whether i would like to take up a challenge..then i can get free ticket and some goodies.of course i agreed right away! haha.my challenge----to run up and down the aisle..with my hands up..shouting watch yes man! OMG.seriously i cant believe i actually did it.cause it was really very malu!!!!! soo many humans was staring over.and yea.they recorded it.geeeeesh! haha.but whatever la.who cares?! i got my free ticket.=D



oh BOLT is a must watch!!!!! really love that show!!!! totally cutie pie!!!!!! <3>

we ate at carl's junior..after 10 days of thai food.it's time to indulge!!!! =D i'm sure your mouth is watering just staring at this picture of my burger----------

Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....


fatty! haha

we enjoyed our food!!!

d poster i won.

=)
thanks for 'kidnapping' me..really had a great time!

totally! xD

christmas is just around the corner!!!! i love December! =) i love this season.the season to LOVE! <3

and so..after doing some christmas shopping.i am so broke right now wei! we decided to have a sleepover at my place! yes.we are random peeps.haha.spontaneous! since my parents are still at frasers..so me, wee kiat, estee, sarah, yong ming (came straight from mid valley), wern ming (drove back at 1am), jit yang, tze-en and wen yi!!! (she's back from aus! =p )



we didn't take pics as we were busy TALKING!! gosh.really.i think d whole neighbourhood could hear us..haha.it was nice bursting with all of them again.after 10 long days...haha.clearly they miss me alot..right guys?? u know u love me! =D had a great time of fellowship.8 of us slept in my living room.till then.nitez!


i miss thailand! ='(
and everything about mission trip...

No comments: