Sunday, October 19, 2008

guess who's back.=)

yup.we've been snapping ALOT lately.=) what to do.i'm without metals d!! =)))


hey peeps!!!! =)) miss me tak? haha.

yes.i'm currently M.I.A. from the online world as the genius lightning has chose to strike my modem.like what for the 4th time?!== ish ish.forgive...but whatever..not in a hurry to get a new modem yet.so can focus on finals! eler.cheh..hehe.so maybe the lightning did a good thing after all.ahaha..

life's GREAT! =)
lots and i mean LOTS to burst but sadly.no modem.nothing can be done.hahhahaha.so till then!

dun miss me.muaxxx!! <3



ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE THAT IS SITTING FOR EXAMS!
*cheers*

posts on....
my braces independence day,
jogoya,
yen and tjin's bday,
jan's farewell,
aida's open hse,
coll (gila banyak),
outings (banyak juga),
oh shucks.brain jam.
haha
point is there's lotsa stuff to post.
BUT
me and diane will not be blogging for this month.
till my finals end.that is d 6th of nov.*can't wait!!!*
and her spm..which takes forever.hahaha.
xoxo.

No comments: