Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dai's graduation...

On the 10th of October, Sri Aman (P) had a graduation for us seniors. Apparently, we were the only school who had this occasion for the students from what i heard (exclude the private and international schools, of course). It's kinda cool....i feel special..hehehaha

I can still remember the atmosphere before we went into the hall. "Do i look hot?", "Do i look fat?" and " How's my hair?" were the words frequently used that night but all that weared off when the door opened and we marched into the hall triumphantly."Papparazi" were snapping away and i nearly made a grand entry when i lost my balance but i managed to compose myself.* total drama queen*

After all the long speeches, the PARTY HAS STARTED!! PICTURE TAKING FRENZY!! WOOHOO!! tee-hee!!;)

Rumah penuh (full-house)


N.A.B.I.L.A.H. - PRICELESS!



Pn. Loo!! will miss your freaky stare and the way you chase us around school!



Yes! got hold of Pn. Yong ( bio teacher)...muahahahaha



It's not all about taking pics kay, we got to chat too...

Aiman - my beautiful ladeh!

Hami!! hehehaha miss your oh- so contagious laugh.

Cik Thana!!My awesomest English teacher. A surprise to find out she goes to Grace Klang


Pn. Cheong, moral teacher and the still holding the title of " THE MOST FASHIONABLE TEACHER"


licka-licka

Angie and the evil grin........


Nicole, nabilah and me.....


* smooch and smack *


So not HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3, alright? i like this shot....


Farah dan tudungku.....more like red riding hood

My cutiepie #2, AFILA!!


Kira, love your hot pink sari!!!


Fifi , my "next door girl" neighbour-not!


Pucker up , babeh!!

mmmmmm....tastes good...strawberry.


The D CLUB *wink*

Karmen....so sweet..........


My Malay twin, Azlin. :)

:0

Ah Evelyn ar.........


Amanda.....love your dress

Ex SRI-INAIANS!!we so rock!

nazreena. diane. ellena.

my rocker babe!!!


sane...stephanie, i owe you a drive around, tee-hee!


Dhiviya!! love your curly- curly hair

EE-WON...great knowing you, you mah girl!



Oh,princess!!can't get enough of you. cacat lah you,not coming FOR missions :(


Sabrina- best in town waitress..just kidding



group shot before everything started



ah leng luis......



azlin.charlene.farisha.anna.karmen.me.




Tuntasnya, Hari Graduasi 2008 Sri Aman telah memberi saya kesedaran bahawa kita harus bersyukur terhadap sumbangan guru dan terutamanya kawan-kawan kita yang telah menemani kehidupan kita selama 5 tahun!!! Cheers kepada itu!yeah!!.....

No comments: