Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Been A While




Hey! So it's been a while since my last post huh.. Renee called and said that she wanted to remove me from here...so harsh rite? So yah..i'll try to blog often lah. Was on the phone with Dai for a while.. she was uber pissed,and i see why she is.. They should totally go for some gentlemen trainin' or sumthin lah.. Chill lah dai..F&F kay? So, updates for the week. Just tightened my braces; so painful i tell you.. i think it's worst than giving birth! Went for slumber party last week in conjunction with Celine's bday..got a few pix.. And, guess wat? i didnt go for the Anniversary! Last minute changes.. i noe i missed out alot.. Haven't seen all of my church frens for soo long.. Miss them much! I've been getting hurt so often. Don't noe why.. My Aunt is down with cancer- reason why i don;t really come church often nowadays.Yupp..other then that i studied for the week.. oh yah! American sisters came over for the weekend. Had lots of fun and we kena stalked by hot guys at the park! OMG rite? but hot lah..so wtv!


RUNAWAY MAID!

Amy Katherine Walker


She loves me alritee
my hair! I like...
Saby,Brenda,Celine,Jern-lyn,Sayfryil,Amy
SS-ing on the teeter-totter!
My retarded face! haha!

Ashley Marie Walker


it was good.. but fattening gilerr!

No comments: