Friday, September 5, 2008

bbq~


31.08.08

selamat hari merdeka
peeps!

presenting to u--BBQ! fire.....haha
my cousin-koo yew tat.aka tat!

d merdeka boy! happy birthday 'sa-je'..=)

my 'ah beh gong'..
funny shot!! failed attempt but cool effects.xd

yea man! haha

with my ah ma and aunt..and cousins and dogs.;)

d girls!!! one more is in sarawak.d doctor! =)

and everyone, meet CODY! d super handsomeeee and cutie pie labrador.new addition into the family! only 2months old!!!!!!

see dai.told u its super cute!kan??


he 'raped' me.when you're lying down with him.gone! he'll lick your wholeee face! haha
elaine also kena.xd

with my 'ah gong'! =)

jamie and my sis.

matthew and eugene.

me, tat and jamie's section.
burnt..==
stupid fire soo besar.haha

ooooooh.lamb!!! super yummy.
i jaga-ed d whole thing myself ok! pro.


walking cody.
while tat cycled.

sa je and family.=)


it was a great night of fellowship.am really thankful to God that i have a close-knitted family..=)
i slept over..stayed up till 3.45am watching 'hooping dulcinea'! xD niceee!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.09.08

it was a public hol.and we decided to go to one u.cos my 2 dear cousins was desperate to shop as it was d last day of sales.xd while i was there to meet up with florence!!! she msg me in d morn.she wanted to watch penelope so off we went! =)

jamie was driving..;)


and suddenly we saw a fish spa brochure..and we suddenly got hyped up about it.well no harm trying right..haha.flo came and joined us too! and it was......

ticklish!!! really.haha.me and jamie made lotsa noise.elaine and florence was calmmmm.=p me and jamie even held hands and scream! we laughed alot too. haha.xd many ppl came in to see and laughed and then went off.oops! =x

they re like sucking your skin wei!!!!! geli geli.haha!

look at that.they loveeee me! haha.soo many.all like hungry barbarians.but after awhile it wasn't that ticklish d.and we kinda got used to it.overall.it was an interesting experience!! =)


penelope was sweet.light-hearted.the embarrassing part was that me and flo went in to the wrong cinema! oommgg.and i thought that will never ever happened.guess we were wrong huh.=p both of us was like happily holding our popcorn and drinks and then we thought it was no.1 when it was room2.we only realized when the screen showed disney, pixar animation.we stared at each other then i turned to asked d lady beside me what show are we watching, and she was like wall-e la.OOhhh.malu-fied.we had to walk out.it was like full.and d best seats were not taken.what a coincidence.==

flo.we didn't take any photos today! =( and you're off to kampar d.take care!


great day.=)