Thursday, March 3, 2011

Teacher Renee.




 rawr.
6 weeks with this bunch of kiddos and i must say i kinda miss them already.

it started off pretty rough as they couldn't pronounce my name properly.so it went from Teacher Leny to Reny and finally Teacher Renee.*beams*

teaching those cutie pies truly makes my day.the innocence and naiveness.reminds me of how simple life as a child was.all their statements and conversations never fail to put a smile on my face.those little actions and words spoken and they can burst out into laughter.oh how simple life as a child is :)
no wearies.

'i have 4 friends last time, but now since you don't friend me.so i have 3 friends only.but it's okay.i don't want to friend you also.'



that's probably their biggest problem.the i friend you and i don't friend you part.i remember that very clearly of my childhood :D

You can truly learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. and trust me, a child can ask questions that even a wise man cannot answer! being a teacher and being a commander is not the same.but it all boils down to ♥.



froot loops :)
i likeyy the magic spoon that changes colour from blue to PURPLE when i pour the cold milk in.shweeeeet :DDDD

No comments: