Monday, January 31, 2011

Kindy Joy.

31st January 2011.

loud cries and wails are what greets me each morning the moment i step out from my car and walk towards my work place. Enter the workplace and i'll see my energetic clients bopping up and down the stairs. They'll greet me with their oh-so-innocent smiles and start blabbering on and on about those little bits and pieces of their stress-free life :) I love work on Wednesdays especially. experiments and playground time! oh yeah. Art and craft on Friday. 

Teacher Renee I am at a Kindergarten at Ara Damansara.


Kids nowadays have like super duper power throats that enables them to scream and cry and shout for hours!! ohemgee. strongheart one.
Imaginary world.mmm.what are kids without their awesome imaginary skills eh. I have this girl in my class (i'm the class teacher for a 6 years old class) who never sit still and pay attention to whatever i'm teaching.she can go on 'beach and kite flying trips' while i'm teaching maths. Another boy has an imaginary friend. strongheart two.
cute dog puppets that they think are MONSTERS. strongheart three.
There's probably 100 strongheart momentos I have in mind now..but of course.HAPPY heart moments trumps Strongheart momentos :) 

Their innocence never fails to amaze me :) The joy in seeing them playing sooo happily and learning new things. It's like i contributed to their childhood!! *beams* 


'What keeps your body alive?
'SPERM!'


see why there's a need for good kindergarten teachers nowadays???! heh :D

No comments: