Tuesday, April 6, 2010

sudah bulan April la.

helloooooooo dears.:)
 it's April already.wow.it's like as if my birthday is just a week away.hahahahaha.ok.terlampau sikit la.heh :) 
2010 has been great so far.God has shown His faithfulness to me again and again.He just never fail to amaze me with His marvelous works.thank You dear Lord.

and here's some bitsy updates.

*lunch sessions
the relaxed time table means i get to spend more time with loved ones! :) from teochew fishball to burger king to free nandos to wantan mee to ikea meatballs.i am a happy girl indeed.=D


*National Leaders conference
on the 27th of March, leaders from Selangor, Klang, Malacca, Penang and etc gathered together for a conference to discuss issues relating to rangers.of course.;) the wonderful people that took up the calling to serve the Lord.kudos! it was great meeting up with everyone once again.the wonderful ministry God has so much installed for.:) greater things ahead!

*Indian wedding
i likeee this 2 shots of mine.:) our cleaner's son tied the know on 28th March.:) though i don't know him personally, being part of this joyous occasion sure is a happy thing.witnessing an indian ceremony sure is interesting! there's so many stuff going on non-stop! the bright colours everywhere.the lights.:) they even hired lion dance troupe to perform! talk about 1Malaysia yo.we were treated like VIPs.:) the mutton.the curry.the cendol.the papadum.the briyani.i can go on and on.heh.


*extraction of the wisdom tooth
yes.that's me.trust me.that was pure fear on my face.the drill sounds.the sawing.the pulling.UGH.my feet was so soft.i was shivering.of course i didn't feel pain as i was anesthetized.and it was a pretty quick surgery.but it was a dreadful one.i just hate dentists.i hate the spotlight.dah lah i had to remove 4 beautiful strong teeth for my braces.=S my dentist warned me of the side effects, the post-extraction pain.i was actually expecting for the worst.the pain so bad that i won't be able to eat anything.so i had sushi zanmai before extraction.heh.:) so it was hours after the extraction.and i didn't feel much pain! =D ate with one side.but it was all good.praise God!


*Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday

'Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
You became nothing
Poured out to death
Many times, I've wondered at your gift of life
I'm in that place once again
I'm in that place once again

And once again I look upon the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You,
Once again I pour out my life

Now You are exhalted to the highest place
King of the Heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now, I'll marvel at Your saving grace
I'm full of praise once again
Oh I'm full of praise once again

Thank you for the cross
Thank you for the cross
Thank you for the cross, my friend'

Thank You.

this year round we celebrated resurrection sunday at Taman Rimba.it was a great sight as the whole pj and subang congregation gathered together on a lovely early sunday morning for a combined service.joining with nature.embracing God's word.remembering His sacrifice.His amazing love for us.though we're as filthy and lowly as a worm.Jesus was willing to call himself a worm.to identify with us.He was striped off of all His pride.He was brought soooo low that no man could personally go through.the sufferings He endured for our sins.the pain He went through.for our sins.for our unrighteousness.
Worthy is the Lamb indeed.for He reign victorious!
Let us be reminded each day of His grace.and live a life that is pleasing and glorifying unto His Name.:)


*bakar lemak moments
i picked up squash this year.and i must say it is a fun sport.:) got back to badminton this year too.those were the high-school days where we played so often! it's great to get together with them again.swimmings on friday mornings are my feel-good time.:) the blue clear water.each stroke taken.calories burnt.body toned.heh.i just conquered Gunung Datuk with MWAC (Monash Wild Adventure Club) peeps.and boy am i proud of my achievement.:) will blog about that some other time.:) aerobics with Cindy Crawford is a good reminder that i am losing calories so i don't feel so guilty indulging.=D


*the kampar bff
had my fav carrot cake.then headed over to have one of my fav thai dessert too.:)
Blessed birthday ms.WongKyeLing <3

my 5a buddy! it was good catching up with you after weeks.:))


*skype and oovoo sessions

OOvOO.:) loveeeee you guys to bits! :D

i have no idea where my skype photo pergi dah.boohoo.i miss her.=(


yeap.i'm currently having a week break.:) yes.i do love australia system.hahaha.but maybe i should actually start catching up on my studies instead of bumming around.heh *guilty* toodles!

No comments: