Sunday, January 10, 2010

ZORBing!!

 (02.01.2010)
The second day of the brand new year...I went ZORBING!!! :)
yes.boy was i excited bout it!!!!!!


Location: Tititwangsa.=D

when I saw the zorb ball and the place.i was excited bout the ball!!! but then i saw the place.i was like ohemgee...there's no steep slope also! and the range look really really short! well.it's 70m according to the fella.so yea.me and grace's excitement level like jatuh from 10 to 2.


  we were the last two to go...:)
and yes.excitement level kinda building up d!! hear beat increasing....hahaha.after watching all of them...

 
 and IN the ball we went!!!!!! ;)
the 'insertion' part was super funny.could feel my buntut like getting stuck.haha.then fell in and hit grace's legs.we were laughing our heads off in the bola! HAHHAHAAHA.

 
 strapping up.....

 
 BRING IN THE WATER BAYYBEHHH! =D


 last pretty shot of us..before the 'amazing' ride.....hahahahhahahahahaha.

 
 and the evil man splashed and aimed at my face! too much!!! and there goes our laughing gas...and screaming ones too.the video is up on fb if you guys wants to see how the whole journey went...HAHAHAH.but don't say that I've not warned you ok..you must put your volume to minimum! or else....;)

click here


 the moment the ball started rolling..was the start of our endless screaming...xD
seeing giant right above me one second and me being strapped on like a bat and soaring above giant was hilarious!!!! and the small bucket of water that seem really harmless as compared to the size of the giant zorb ball..well.let's just say we underestimated it's power! we were DRENCHED.
and it was the longest 30seconds I've had so far in 2010!
it's sooo not short ok! trust me.

what did it felt like? being in a washing machine!!=D
 
 the wet girls..;)


group shot!! :))

it was a wonderful experience!:D
maybe someday I will try the one in Negeri Sembilan.....maybe.just maybe..................;)

No comments: