Tuesday, December 8, 2009

december is here.:)


the bestie from down under is back.*hugs* simple meal but great company.:)
 i miss so many people!!! it's like planning a meet up also susah.ugh.=(

It is often hard for us as humans to think of ourselves less and put others before us, but that is exactly what God wants us to do.To stop focusing on our own needs and be aware of the needs around us.:)
as you be less conscious of yourself and think for other people.you will find that there is more to life than me, myself and i.you will learn how to appreciate things and see things in different perspective.:)


work is getting alright.:) getting accustomed to it i guess.right ming? ahah.the bimboness and cheery environment def brightens the whole office.haha.my first job has def been an eye-opener for me.;) can i imagine myself being in an office doing 9 to 5 job next time? honestly.NO.haha.i doubt i can stand it.the feeling of receiving my first paycheck has been awesome.:)) hopefully i wont be those kinda big spender that spends like all the gaji once they get it.and have no savings.ahah.*crosses fingers*

 
and my blog has been lacking in updates..maaf! ;) sangat busy la this month.hopefully i would have a decent update post up soon.:) overall.i am enjoying hols.:) hope you guys are too!! xoxo

No comments: