Friday, May 8, 2009

RC


this is ME! :)
the proud owner of a successful restaurant in a pretty city.=D

and so.i'm the rightful and solo owner of this barashantashaka blog now.thanks to shanta and shaka.that abandoned me..and it was their idea to start this blog! so much for 'nooo..we'll update often!'
haha.lousy.

moi's restaurant!! thanks to giant.i'm hooked on to this game.haha.it takes ample time! xD although there's nothing much you can do.i just can't keep my eyes of it.hahahha.
welcome to-
RESTAURANT CITY
:)

$$$$$ TREES DO EXIST IN THIS CITY!! =D



now, let me introduce you to my GORGEOUS and HARDWORKING workers.:))
*drums roll*

YONG MING
well.atleast you culinary skills can be put into good use! haha

GRACE
the rotten that intro-ed me to this game.her words? 'it's not addictive one trust me.can just open and leave it there.it'll earn it's own money'..and now look what has it gotten me into.hours of RC! ><

KOK PENG
the handsome scout shirt! haha.my trustee cleaner at times.teehee.xD

WERN MING
gung gung.not bad! old age hasn't caught up with you yet.haha.still can serve food on time!

SAM
ah pa.u got the pleasure of cooking using a $4000 stove! =D

and last but not least.of course i hired you my dear! hahaha.even though u cannot contribute in cooking.in this city.no customers will die of food poisoning! so u're doing a pretty good job! :)
look at you wei.so pathetic and pms! haha

if you baked with me the moreos...i have no idea what will turn out this time! hahahahha.

No comments: