Saturday, August 2, 2008

coll...



when we have 10.1(mp) at coll...we SNAP! ;)

ms has. my maths lecturer....very graceful..za me in front of d whole class..NOT funny..=p

kah chuan..=) during english..


let us teach u something....family..we LOVE our family..=)

thats us peeping through d small glass at d door..haha! should have seen d guy's face when he saw my hand and d cam outside d door..xD

fabulous--ms. sham..our burst accounts lecturer..haha..gorgeous..me..;) and ugly..grace! muahaha...

hypo ppl...tsk tsk

d white shop!! =)

patrick look soo blur..haha..wk is cut off! and can only see wen huey's teeth..

and this is part of sunway!! =)

and this too!! soo lovely le?? it's really tall.i look so small beside it..sunway is BEAUTIFUL!
i love my coll...hehe

faustina (far left), audrey (far right)

d demonic dunno-what-creature thingy tat fell on my hand! yuck yuck.which my first reaction was to blow it..and it flew to grace! hahaha...

d extra cool gadgets that costs a bomb.imported from germany somemore..

this is our reflection from d helmet..=p

haha! i look so BURST.big headed..literally.

satu, dua, tiga!

sab!!! haih..y la must u leave to egypt...=(

and mueiz is giving me a weird stare...must be thinking what is grace doing..haha

i was eating rocky..gop oh gop..

we focus in class ok!

pei fun, me and sab....=)



and that's a lil bit on my coll life....;)

2 comments:

Utterly Sabrina said...

ooohhhh you guyyysss
aiiyyoo gonna miss u guys so much laa
with the burst2ing..
hehe
now i know who is the fabulous.
its ms sham!
burst la u guys :P

Renee said...

haha...saby dear!!! miss u lots in maths class le......=(